Followers

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Tsunami Rose Designs - Kitten Memoirs

Today I am posting for Tsunami Rose Designs
For my design team project I chose tags....
I thought they would be cute for birthday presents.
And they are the cutest! 
It is full of tags and pockets and journalling pieces.
I just love this pack as there is the cutest little kittens,
there is old fashioned kittens and there are cats.
You could make the most amazing things with this kit
I can see a folio in my future and likely a cute mini album
as my daughter loves cats.


The patterned paper under the kitten pocket is adorable
with milk jugs and such.
This paper is very versatile. As you see I have made 4 very different tags.
And if you come back and check out my blog on May 9th I will have 
3 more that are very different...
On this first tag I used a gorgeous little rose from my stash.
The happy birthday is a die cut.
I added a cute ticket from the kit to the kitten pocket.
The dot ribbon is from my stash.
I think this kitten is my very favourite.



Isn't he just adorable!


Look at these kittens all dressed up with
those cute bonnets... 
These came already made as tags and I just 
matted them and added jewels and flowers.




Love love love these kittens!


And for this tag I added the Happy Birthday die cut.
I added the heart with the cats (it came in the kit like that!)
I added stickles here and there.





The best thing about this kit is you can get it right now
and you can print the pages out over and over again..
I love digital kits because a lot of them are my favourite papers
and now I don't have to hoard them anymore.
I can use them over and over again...

You can find Daisy's store here...

TRD Etsy shop: http://bit.ly/tsunamirose
TRD FB Fan Page: http://bit.ly/trdfbfanpage
TRD FB Group: http://bit.ly/trdfbgroup

Have a great Saturday!
Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment