Followers

Monday, September 8, 2014

Merry Christmas - Pinque Peacock

Today my post is another Christmas card.
I am posting for Pinque Peacock
We are going back to basics with stamping and journalling.
This is one of my favourite Christmas stamps.



The rusted mesh (Pinque Peacock) is behind the snowman image.
It looks really cool in person.
The snow all around the image and the sentiment and
on the snowman's hat is Aleen's Glitter snow  (Pinque Peacock)
 I used some Spectrum Noir Markers (Pinque Peacock)
to colour the image a little plus Stickles.
I also used white Pearl Pen (Pinque Peacock) on the snowflakes.
The sentiment stamp is from my stash.




I added twine to the bottom.
The image is Cardabilities #106
I am entering this card in their challenge.



This Friday is our monthly blog hop..
come and join us for great projects and prizes too!!!

http://pinquepeacock.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Fun use of the sketch! Thanks for joining in at Cardabilities~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card :-) Thanks for joining us on the Cardabilities. Ilona

    ReplyDelete