Followers

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pinque Peacock Bling Card - Merry Chistmas

Today I did a Christmas card for the Bling challenge.
I kept thinking what I was going to make for a this challenge.
I decided on a sparkly Christmas card.
I used some of my favourite Christmas colours -plum and blue.
My card is 6x6.
I used a card sketch from Cardabilities (sketch 105)




The paper is all from my stash.
I used Snowflakes and Flourishes embossing folder on the banner.. 


I also used Sticky Back Gems from the store.
The Merry Christmas was in my stash.
I also used the Spellbinders Pointsettia dies...
and layered them and added a gem.


Thanks for  stopping by ..
I am now  challenging you share your BLING.
http://pinquepeacockchallenges.blogspot.ca/2014/08/challenge-8-bling-sparkle.html

I am entering this card in the following challenge
Cardabilities - Sketch #105

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, beautiful pointsettias. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Cardabilities

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is always amazing, Laura. I am in love with this color combo and your blingy creation is gorgeous. Been missing your blog this summer, it's been a wacky whirlwind here...so glad things appear to be slowing down for me so I can get back to my blog visit routine. Hope you're doing well too sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice Christmas card. Thank you for playing with us on Cardabilities. Henryka.

    ReplyDelete