Followers

Friday, May 2, 2014

My Garden Mini Album from Pinque Peacock

Happy Saturday!
Today I want to show you a cute bag mini album.
This mini album is made with a recycled bag with a handle.
I have used a cute fabric covered button with a ladybug on it from Pinque Peacock.
I also used some of the very cool Chicken Wire Garland Mesh 
also from Pinque Peacock..
One piece I used for a photo frame and the other piece is
a holder I made for my seed packages.


Here is my video...
















This month the Pinque Peacock Challenge is Altered Tags.
In my mini album I have altered a tag for you..



I am challenging you to come and join our challenge...
Go to 
http://pinquepeacockchallenges.blogspot.ca/2014/05/challenge-5-altered-tag.html


I have also made this bag for a challenge that a facebook friend is doing.
What's in your bag by Itza Thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. Laura, this album is AMAZING!!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this, so freakin awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, love it and that you included a video!

    ReplyDelete