Followers

Monday, March 3, 2014

Through The Craft Room Door - Fred She Said....


Happy Tuesday!
It's still cold and snowy here in Ontario!
I wanted to make something bright and cheerful...
Today is the start of a new challenge at TTCRD!
You can find the challenge here...
It's Anything Goes and I challenge you!!
This week our sponsor is Fred She Said...
They have the cutest digi's...
So I made this cute birthday card with this sweet image
from Fred She Said...It's called Emma and The Cake.


The banner is from a piece of 12 x 12 paper that I cut up..
I coloured with copics and spectrum noir markers.
I also used Stickles on the cake and Emma's hair
and Emma's apron.
I used twine to add some dimension.

I have entered this card in the following challenges...

1. CraftinDesertDivas- Birthdays
2. Card Mania Challenges - Use a sentiment



3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! What a sweet image!! I love the colors!! Thanks so much for playing along at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Craftin Desert Divas DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely this card. I like the bright colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous! I love the banner. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Diva. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete