Followers

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Easter Card - Christ Arose!


I have started my Easter cards because I have these 
beautiful Butterfly beaded pins from Pinque Peacock
( Butterfly Pins coming soon!)
They inspired me..
 I got them in all colours and they are gorgeous! They are all pastels.
The candle image and sentiment is from Dollar Graphics Depot.
It's called For God So Loved 



Butterfly Beaded Pins from Pinque Peacock.
Flowers and leaf and cat's eye bling for flower centers from my stash.
The GREEN RIBBON is May Arts from a local scrapbooking store.
It is gorgeous ribbon.. something I would love all colours of.
I added Stickles to the flame of the candle and the flowers.
I added Glossy Accents to the whole candle.
I added Gold Pearl Pen to the edges of all the papers...
you can get the Pearl Pen from Pinque Peacock.




Here is a close up of that gorgous butterfly beaded pin...


Challenges entered...
AllSorts Challenge Blog - Spring is Coming
Hiding in My Craft Room - Spring Colours
The Doodle Garden ATG
CraftinDesertDivas - Glitter
OpenMindedCraftingFun- Green


13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining us at Open Minded Crafting Fun for our Green Challenge this fortnight.

    Hugs,
    Karen. DT.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and the butterfly stick pin is gorgeous!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the butterfly beaded pin.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Lena – DT Member
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the green bow, thanks for joining us at Open Minded Challenges this fortnight

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and beautiful pins.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beauitful!! I love the image.. the sentiment is so perfect. That beaded pin is amazing!!! And your bow is too!! Beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card!! The beaded pin is gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us for the Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow so beautiful!!! Love the use of that pin. That candle is fabulous.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! So stunning. I love those flowers

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is gorgeous, love the bow and the stick pin and how the candle is shiny looking like melted wax.. beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your butterfly beaded pins! And the green ribbon! Thanks for sharing this with us at Hiding In My Craft Room!
    Sue from the DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful - I love your gorgeous bow and the pretty pin! Thanks for joining us at The Doodle Garden for our first challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card. I love the flowers and the pretty green bow

    ReplyDelete