Followers

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Tsunami Rose Parisian Dream Tri-Shutter Card

Happy Valentines Day to everyone!
Today I am sharing a card I made with paper from Tsunami Rose Designs.
The paper is called Parisian Dreams.

Here is my tri-shutter card.
I used two different pages from the journal.
I added pearls .
I also added rosette ribbon and pink ribbon from CTMH.
I just love the tag (from the kit).
I found the LOVE sentiment online
.....
Love is not about how much you say I LOVE YOU
put how much you prove it's true.



I also used some feathers from Pinque Peacock.
I also used a beautiful (made for me) pearl pin from Pinque Peacock.

Check out my card and other projects made with these papers..

http://www.tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.ca/





Here are the gorgeous tags that are free with a $5 purchase.


Also you have to check out the new pre-order March kit...

PRE-ORDER "Petticoat Ephemera" Printable Journal Kit

LAST DAY TO PREORDER: FEB 27

"Petticoat Ephemera" is a grungy shabby chic printable journal that is full of vintage feminine elements and of course FULL of flowers!

Release date: 3/1/14

Upon release date you will be emailed a link to download this journal kit.

Kit will include:
10 pages that will print (20) 5x7 journal pages, over 5 pages of ephemera and cut outs, covers, inside liner pages, full size journaling page & more.


ONLY PRE ORDERS INCLUDE all of its add-ons which include:

-Add-on Half page post card Pocket (YOU SAVE $3.95 )
-Full Page Journal pages (YOU SAVE $10.95)

$14.95 USD

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness ! Get the emphasis on my delight here?! This is so beautiful, Laura…the fold is so gorgeous and all of your added papers and beautiful touches make this a perfect LOVE card! Spectacular lady…love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is beautiful. I love that paper.

    ReplyDelete