Followers

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

8X8 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Vintage Butterfly Script" - 3 cards

Vintage Butterfly Script!
I am in love with this paper!
It is  8x8 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper
 I made 3 cards with this paper.. 


Card one highlights the butterflies on this paper.
I also distressed the edges to add dimension.
I added a computer generated sentiment and some bling.


Card two also highlights the butterflies.
I cut them out and added glossy accents.
I added script embossing folder on the pink paper.
I added some twine.
I ripped the vintage butterfly script paper .
I added a  flourish.


With the third card I highlighted the paper by cutting it
 into four equal blocks. 
I added some bling. I also added some  
gorgeous green ribbon.
The sentiment is computer generated.
I have to say that all the cards just about made themselves
with this gorgeous paper.
You can find it here....
The best part is ... it's only 1.25.

Have a great Thursday...
You should come back tomorrow and see...
A mini album I had a blast making...





No comments:

Post a Comment