Followers

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Stamping Chef Easel Card Challenge

Happy Wednesday to everyone!
Today at The Stamping Chef we have a new challenge
We want to see your easel cards made with Stamping Chef images..
I used two new beautiful images...
Laylah - maybe she is your Guardian Angel
and
Fairy Nuff - she fairy sweet and can bee fairy evil too!!!

I chose to do an double easel card for this challenge.
I had trouble with the fairies so I did what I do when I want to make it better..
I added STICKLES... 
To everything...

The butterfly die at the bottom is my new favorite..
It is soo pretty..
So I want to see your projects...
please link them here....
You can check out all the Challenge Teams projects.. they are all amazing!
You have two weeks to share with us!!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! They are tricky to color, I have trouble too, I won't tell you how many times I do some of them :) Glitter makes anything better

    ReplyDelete