Followers

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Christmas Tags - Guest Designer for Scrappy Dew


Happy Wednesday!

To see my card for The Stamping Chef Challenge scroll down one post!

Today I am a Guest Designer for Scrappy Dew!

I love these Christmas Tags 2013 , they are new!


The snowman tag is all scrap paper.

I added Aleene`s Glitter Snow.


The Santa  tag is all scrap paper also.
I added Aleene`s snow to the Santa also.
I just love how quickly this dries and the dimension it gives.

Christmas trees tag is very cute..
This  is made with scrap paper also.
I added snow to the bottom of the tag.
I also added Stickles on the trees.
I added the snowflakes from the last tag to put
on this circle tag...


The Christmas Ball tag is layered and I used scraps.
I also added Candy Cane Stickles all around the edges.



This last tag is very cute also... I used scraps and
I used Crystal Stickles all around the edges.
Candy Cane Stickles for the dots after to and from...

The pins you see holding the tags are all from Pinque Peacock
Pearl Pins and Angel Pins...

I have already made a few more of these tags and 
added embossing... just love them...

Thanks again to Michelle... for the invite to be Guest Designer!!!




1 comment:

  1. Laura, I love all the dimension and added details! They're going to look great on your packages. Glad to have you Guest Design! :)

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for Scrappydew.com

    ReplyDelete