Followers

Saturday, October 26, 2013

A Grand Adventure Is About To Begin... Pinque Peacock

Happy Sunday to everyone!
Today is my day to post at Pinque Peacock.
I have some great pretties (as my grandchildren call them) but
I didn't know what I wanted to do for this post.
I got some fabulous Hello Kitty covered buttons so I wanted to use...
  I had it all planned...
THEN
Lori came over to make a snowglobe card and asked for a 
pregnant lady silhouette...(which I didn't have )
So I asked on facebook... and Voila!
Cheryl from Creative Kuts just made one for me
Just like that! She is amazing!
This gal is not in the store but I think she could be if 
enough people asked for her...
Thanks again Cheryl!!!





Then I thought a beaded pearl pin
elegant floral, and a fabric covered button
would look perfect on here.
You can find them all here at Pinque Peacock!
I used glitter paper , and spellbinders for the scalloped circles.
The sentiment says 
A grand adventure is about to begin.. Winnie The Pooh
It is computer generated.

The sketch is Mojo Monday # 316
Photo: Morning Everyone!

Mojo Monday Card Sketch 316 files are ready to download. 
http://wp.me/p40BQ3-b0


Have a Great Monday! 

~MichelleMyBelle~

Challenges Entered
1. Mojo Monday #316- sketch

6 comments:

  1. An absolutely beautiful card for a beautiful adventure! This is very lovely, Laura! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura this is so cute. I love the colors. AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the silhouette and the color combo!, great job with the sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, great design and perfect use of the PP embellies

    ReplyDelete