Followers

Monday, September 2, 2013

Tips and Techniques Tuesday from All That Stickles!

Today I want to show you a few ways to accent and embellish with Stickles!

I actually used Stickles to add embellishments  to my sentiment...
I added dimension to my patterned paper..
and I added black Stickles to the middle of the sunflower
 then added microbeads to the Stickles..

Here is my Sunflower ... I coloured it then added layers
 then of course I added  Mustard Seed Stickles...


See the dimension the Stickles adds!

Here is the patterned paper before..
Its pretty... love it...

Here is the patterned paper after adding Goldren Rod Stickles..
I just zigged and zagged all over the paper..



then I decided to do a loose border around the whole thing...



Here is my sentiment ...


with Goldren Rod Stickles
3 accent dots...




I just love Stickles to add to my projects!!!



Remember to check out our current All That Stickles Linky Party..
It`s all about Appreciation....

1 comment:

  1. Fall brings out the sunflowers and I just love 'em! Beautiful card, Laura!!

    ReplyDelete