Followers

Friday, September 27, 2013

All That Stickles Think Pink Linky Party

It's a new linky party today at All That Stickles!
Today we are thinking PINK!
Create a project featuring lots of pink
 in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month. 

Suggested Stickles Colors: Cotton Candy, Glam Pink,
 Fruit Punch, Thistle, Magenta, Silver, Frosted Lace, Crystal, 
Diamond, Star Dust, Icicle, Black Diamond.

Check out the All That Stickles blog to see all the fantastic projects!

My project is a pretty hummingbird with flowers digi.
I found it online
The sentiment is also from McMahon Five.

I used Black Diamond Stickles, Crystal , and Glam Pink!
copics used ....YG17,67 R81,83 YG06
Spectrum Noir  FS3



I also made this adorable bookmark for my darling daughter Emily...
The ribbon design is also from McMahon Five..
I Stickled it with Glam Pink x 2...
It is double thickness for sturdiness...
I added alot of fibers from my stash..
An Angel Stick Pin from Pinque Peacock
The bookmark clip is from Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions
The bookmark is 5" tall...




Please come and join our linky party..
Sponsors for this month are:

PaperNest Dolls -$25 GC
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons - $15 GC
Bugaboo Stamps - 7 images
Stamping Chef - 3 digi images



Challenges Entered -

2. C.. is for Challenge - Make It Sparkle
3. Crafty Cardmakers - Winged Things


1 comment: