Followers

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Stamping Chef - For Dad Challenge

Happy Wednesday! ...
Thanks for checking out my take on our Dad's Challenge!
I had another post done but it got lost in blogger land somewhere.
I love the tools in this file...
I made the card into a mini toolbelt made to look
like faux leather.
I just sprayed the paper with water , then crumpled it, then spread it  back out.
I then heated with heat gun to dry quicker. I then inked it!
The screws are brads... I love them!
My faux hankie is some paper from my stash.
Mr. Fix Alot is the file I used and you can find it here!
I have only used a few items from this file so go check it out!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Come and join us with your challenge cards or projects!
Show us your cards here
I CHALLENGE YOU!  YES YOU!!!
 
Check out all the Sous Chefs projects at http://thestampingchef.wordpress.com/
 
 
 
Check this out!!!!
Tamara made this awesome design Bittersweet and it was so awesome had it
made into a T-shirt.
AND you can WIN this Shirt!
 
So this is what you’ll have to do to enter this AMAZING give away!!-
* Order for $10 or more in The Stamping Chef store
* When you do, you’re automaticly be entered into the give away.
* If you order twice from now till June 21st you’ll be entered twice etc.
* Open worldwide! So everyone can join!
* The winner will be announced after June 21st.
* The winner is able to choose size and color.
So I hope you all will try your luck to win this awesome shirt!!
Spread the word so we can reach as much people we can!
I ♥ my shirt so much I didn’t even throw it in the laundry yet LOL.
 
 
Shirt
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment