Followers

Monday, April 8, 2013

Tuesday New Releases From The Stamping Chef

Hi! Sous Chef Laura here from the Stamping Chef! Today Tamara has 3 new releases......
I have made a card for one of them .... Foiled Again... I don't think I ever looked like this but one wishes.... HAHAHAAAA
 
 
 
 Wuv You
I used gold foil paper and a honeycomb embossing die.
I used the Mojo Monday sketch 288. I just changed it abit.
It says Welcome...
 
 
 
 
 
 



Here are the other releases....                   Ariana

 
 
 
Wuv You

 
Check out The Stamping Chef to see all the projects done by the other Sous Chefs!
They are amazing!
AND
check us out on facebook at The Stamping Chef
OR
TSC Recipes
where you can show us your projects done with Stamping Chef digi's.
Come and see us and join the challenges...
Come and see all the new digi's.
Lucy and Levi - with sentiments! - they are all adorable.
Bouncing Brats! so cute!
Check out the store... all digi's
 


No comments:

Post a Comment