Followers

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Challenge from the Stamping Chef! Come and join us!

Here’s a post from the Head Chef LOL!!
Now TSC is getting more and more viewers, participants and fans (what we totally love!)
It’s time to get things in shape. We need to re-decorate some stuff, like our blog first!!So I’m calling out all the great colorists out there to help us out =)
How? you may ask?!
Here’s a lady I did draw today for this challenge.
She’s all that TSC stands for…quirky, fun, sexy and yummilicious.
Culinairy Claire
TSC_CulinairyClaire_Preview
You can request her by emailing Tamara:
info@thestampingchef.oo.gd and put Culinairy Claire in the subjectline.
If it takes a bit longer, it’s due to timezones and I’m asleep, but I’ll get to you asap!
Important!!
* if you request her you’ll have to play along in this challenge, otherwise you won’t be eligible for the prizes,
Rules:
- this is only a color challenge so you don’t have to make a card with it (well you can do that afterwards)
- Use your favorite medium (markers, colored pencils etc)
- no watermarks on them
- Send only your colored Claire to my email: info@thestampingchef.oo.gd ( I’m going to make a banner with the winner’s image)
- You can scan or photograph it, and send it to me. ( Be sure the quality is great!)
- You’ll have till April 1st to send your image in.
The winner will be announced april 4th
Prizes:
When I pick your awesomeness you’ll get:
- 3 digis of choice
- your name and bloglink on our blog
- your creation incorporated in our logo
- our gratitude forever!
So, I hope you’re excited as I am, and want to play along!
Crafty hugs
♥ Tamara
Here is my gal all done in green... thought I would try a colour I don't use alot..
 
I DOUBLE DARE YOU TO JOIN OUR CHALLENGE!!!!!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete