Followers

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Unscripted Sketches 169


To See CREATIVE KUTS BLOG HOP scroll down one post... Christmas In July!!!!

 Unscripted Sketches 169
Welcome to Sketch it Saturdays! If you are just finding Unscripted Sketches, every Saturday morning they post a sketch for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, or anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted Sketch as the inspiration and basis of your creation! Check out all the designers projects atwww.unscriptedsketches.com

SK 138 US 169.jpg




Paper from my stash.. Tim Holtz butterfly stamp....
I love this paper... very sad this is my last little bit...
I am a paper hoarder... so it is hard to use paper I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment