Followers

Monday, July 16, 2012

Creative Kuts Design Team Post- Christmas Train



For Chistmas in July with Lisa scroll down one post.


Hello... I am the Designer of the Day at Creative Kuts.
You can find the files I used in the Creative Kuts store.
I love this train and the woodland car and I wanted this layout to be
Christmasy but bright.. That is why I used the bright blue paper for
the background and it also matches the reindeer's scarf.
I also used MS punches for the snowflakes, branches and Joy.
Stickles everywhere and some bling.
Here are the files that I used from Creative Kuts....

Check out Creative Kuts on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/groups/381667938541774/

3 comments:

  1. Love the layout....that is one of my favorite files. I made the whole train set last year to fit across my entertainment center. TFS
    Bonnie
    http://scrap-n-away.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! Stopped by for the Christmas in July hop and saw this. I will be going by the store to pick it up when I am done hopping! Just beautiful ydixon57@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lay-out is absolutely adorable!!! Phenomenal job as usual my friend!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete