Followers

Monday, July 2, 2012

Creative Kuts Design Team Layout -Canada Girl


Hi Everyone! This is my first layout as a Design Team Member for Creative Kuts.. 
I was a little nervous as I have not done a lot of paper piecing but I love the way it looks. 
The project I have chosen for today is Canada Girl because I am a Canadian from Ontario and the other day was our Canada Day holiday.. July 1... lots of fireworks going on!
As you can see I am a glitter girl... I tend to use Stickles on everything.
The layout is one I found on the internet from a blog called 52 sketches.
I hand cut everything and inked all edges.
I used Canada Girl, 2012 (title) and a free file from Cheryl 3 layer stars... I only used one layer because I thought it went with my layout better...
I plan to take pics of my youngest granddaughter Ava with the Canada bandana and make them little and run them across the top...BUT ..... she was not in a picture taking mood yesterday.
Check out the Creative Kuts Blog and store to check out all the sweet goodies!




No comments:

Post a Comment