Followers

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Beccy's Place Challenge




Hi I found this blog thanks to a gal who always posts on Unscripted Sketches. Thanks Glee!
I love all the designs...
This is Becky's July challenge .. Make an easel card.... and with one of Becky's designs... so I downloaded a load of free designs and I bought one and really want a few more....
When you buy the designs you get one you can colour and one that is coloured.. I chose to use the coloured one for this card because I love the colours and knew which patterned paper I wanted to use for this...

Beccy's blog is GREAT!! So glad I found it!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card Laura, I really like this one. You have done a wonderful job matching the image with the papers and ribbon... gingham always reminds me of the country - a perfect match for the image! Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete