Followers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

she's A Sassy Lady Challenge

Here are the two cards I made for this gypsy challenge.. I did as Sheila did  I made two cards instead of one just because..I used double sided paper so for the one card I just turned over the paper,  for the layer.. I layered.. This was really easy with my gyspy and my cricut E and CTMH's Art Philosophy cartridge.
Thanks Sheila for the great video with instructions.
On the get well soon card  I used my cricut to cut the sentiment and added a dollar store rose and some twine. For the Hi card (wooden hi) I used MS butterfly punches and added glossy accents to them. Very simple...


1 comment:

  1. Laura, your cards are AWESOME! love the bright colors and your final designs. Thanks for sharing and playing along at She's A Sassy Lady.

    ReplyDelete