Followers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Festive Friday

Hi .. it's Festive Friday again..
If you came from Maria's blog you came from the right place but if you just happened upon my blog and want to start at the beginning you need to go to Terri's blog.
I have a really cute card for you and an announcement to go with it....
My card today is made with Unscripted Sketches #152 . I love their sketches.

So here is last weeks sketch. The paper is all Graphic 45.. it is such pretty paper..and I also used some Red Tim Holtz Kraft Core paper... love it!!!!(Can you tell I am a paper addict!) I also had a white prima flower I inked up and added a pearl....Card is 6x6.

And I also did another card using the same papers and with another Unscripted Sketch. It is #153 and the sketch for their Blog-iversary! I used one of my fav spellbinders Pointsettia dies. The joy is from a CTMH stamp set that came with my Art Philosophy cartridge for the cricut.
I am donating all my cards made in the last month to a local charity Women On A Mission. They have a ladies night out in early May with a great dinner, silent auction,, and lots of dancing... ladies only (oh except for the firefighters they have serving)


For my ANNOUNCEMENT! I am a new designer for Unscripted Sketches..I am sooo excited and found
I am loving the challenge so far! Thanks Sarah and gals for picking me!
hope you enjoy ... now on to Amanda's blog to see her fantastic project!

6 comments: