Followers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Guest Designer for Her Craftiness - Lynne Kirsch

Wow today I have the pleasure of being Lynne's guest designer... our topic is blustery winds.
The colours we were supposed to use are white, green and orange... so right away I thought....
Winnie the Pooh and Windsday..... The base page is a beautiful Bo Bunny paper from Up The Street in Strathroy Ontario. I also added some flowers with a stamp that Tara has at the store.. using Tim Holtz's distress inks (my fav)... The leaves are a MS punch.. and Winnie and Piglet are made using my cricut...some twine....I am making a second page to go with it but I have to find the pictures of my granddaughter Kyrie in her Winnie the Pooh costume so I can figure out exactly with to do with it....Hope you enjoy this page as much as I had making it...
Hum Dum Dum Ditty Dum
Hum Dum Dum
Oh the wind is lasting rustly
And the trees are thrashing thrustly
And the leaves are rustling gustly
So its rather safe to say,
That it seems it may turn out to be
It feels that it will undoubtedly
It looks like a rather blustery day, today
It seems that it may turn out to be
It feels like it will be undoubtedly
Looks like a rather blustery day, today!


No comments:

Post a Comment