Followers

Friday, March 9, 2012

Calender Girls Blog Hop- March- Talk Grammar To Me Baby





Papercrafts Presents 365 Cards magazine which is our inspiration for these monthly hops which thus became the Calendar Girls. The magazine has Creative Ideas for every day of the year: occasions, holidays, and celebrations including 42 unique holidays!!! These unique holidays are our inspiration. The March unique holidays are:

  1. March 2: Read Across America Day - Nikki Heat
  2. March 4: National Grammar and Punctuation Day - Laura
  3. March 12: 100 Years of Girl Scouting - Lynne
  4. March 14: PI Day - Lisa W
  5. March 17: St. Patricks' Day - Zenita
  6. March 17: National Quilting Day - Lynne
  7. March 20: Spring Begins - Michelle Ferris
  8. March 23: Mustache March - Kimberly

The hop starts with Darlene (http://twoscrappinlawyers.blogspot.com/). You won't want to miss a single occasion!!!
If you came here from Darlene's blog you are in the right place, if you just happened upon my  blog and want to start at the beginning go to Darlene's blog .
Here is my project.. This is side step card. I just love different folded cards, don't you?  My occasion is a different one also, its National Grammar and Punctuation Day! The first idea that came into my head was a typewriter but I had to do this card, it was kinda calling to me.... I used left over cards (older from CTMH) cut up and some left over other paper from my stash.
I  used Country Carnival with my Imagine for the HI and the punctation. I had some wooden letters I got at Up The Street that I used to put around the card...and the saying came from the internet .. because March 4th is National Grammar Day!



The line-up for March includes:
Darlene: http://twoscrappinlawyers.blogspot.com/

Stop by and check out these holidays as I am sure you are going to want to remember these holidays and include them in your card making projects!!!!!

We will have blog candy to the lucky recipient that remarks on each site along the way!

Thanks for stopping by and mark your calendar again next month to see what Holidays to Celebrate on April 14th for the next Calendar Girls Blog Hop!
Next on the hop is Lynne's blog for another fantastic project...remember Lynne's post is about girl scouts...and National Quilting Day... can't wait to see all the projects...
AND don't forget to join us for April's Calender girls.... mark your calenders for April 14th 2012!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, this card is fabulous. Love the blues and browns! Awesome card.
    I am a new follower
    Barbara B.
    barbarab3.blogspot.com
    bkb248@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is terrific!!! It is such a great card! There are a lot of teachers who would love it. I love the sentiment you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Laura! Awesome! Still have to master this sidestep card! LOL You obviously have ! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card!! Totally love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, Laura! I love this card! So Pretty!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina
    http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card what a great representation for the day! When I saw that tile I thought there is no way I would touch that one. You did an amazing job!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was not a subject that I would want to try for a card, or even a layout. However, I feel you did a wonderful job on yours. I so love this card!

    TFS

    Kimberly
    http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your side step card - I really need to try one of these! TFS

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete