Followers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Love To Create Challenge

Hello I found this cool blog thru facebook... http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.com/
So I downloaded a freebie from the company that is this weeks sponsor -  http://www.bugaboostamps.com/
I will be back for more goodies.. I had fun colouring this image..gp jeans.
I used copic markers. I  also used some paper from my stash.. all the shapes are from my cricut.                                                                            Of course I had to put some bling on it.


Thanks for the challenge.. It was fun!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, your card is very pretty, Fabulous coloring on the image and a fantastic take with our sketch! Thank you so much for joining us on our first challenge, we hope to see you again playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! Thanks for coming out to play with Love to Create's first challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I LOVE colours and your sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us on our first challenge at Love to Create Challenge blog!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete