Followers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Guest Designer for Her Craftiness- Lynne Kirsh

I made a Center Stair Step Card for a class I did on Saturday at Up The Street in Strathroy.
  Cut cardstock 5 1/2 by 11. 
Score cardstock at 1inch and 6 1/2 inches.
I inch in from the edge cut between the 1" line and the 6 1/2" line.
Score at 2" but only on the outside of the cuts.
Score again at 5 1/2" but on the inside of the cut..
I found it easier to do the 1"score and 61/2"score then cut 
then do the remaining scores.
The 1inch is a mountain fold.. two inch is valley fold..
both 5 1/2 and 6 1/2 inches are mountain folds...
Decorate ....
I used paper from Up The Street..
Its double sided paper and I used both sides.
Present is cut using imagine and Yummy.
Celebrate and flourishes done with Expression and Tie the Knot.

No comments:

Post a Comment