Followers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June Challenge for Fab's Big Christmas Card Challenge Blog


Here is my card for Fab's June challenge. It is a Ho Ho card- sentiment theme!
I used light blue Tim Holtz paper and then distressed it abit. The Santa head is from a cut out . I added pewter snowflakes around the paper... I want to do something else with it but at this point I am at a loss so I will keep it on my table and keep looking at it and mabye inspiration will come by. I know I will add stickles but I dont know where yet...

4 comments:

  1. Hey Laura, thanks for wanting to participate in my Xmas challenge. Love your card ! The reason inlinkz hasn't allowed you to post your blog is because you need to link to mine in your post. So highlight where it says Fab's june challenge when you're in compose mode then click on the little linkchain icon and add my blog address in the little pop up window that will appear. Hope that helps X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this card! The Santa is adorable and the colors work really well together - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Santa card and the colors do work well together!!!!!

    Stop on by as I have an award for you at http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/

    Hugs and Love, Lynne, Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! I will become a follower as soon as i can see your followers list!!
    sierrabay08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete