Followers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sugar and Spice Lite Card for Peachy Keen Challenge 43


Here is the card I made for the Peachy Keen Challenge 43. I used older CTMH paper.. and lavender and baby pink paper also from CTMH. I just love their paper..
Circle and hugs and kisses are from Sugar and Spice Lite Cartridge. I used my I rock for the white bling on the circle and some green bling I had...
I also cuttlebugged the inner circle with small hearts and inked everything...
Thanks for looking...

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, the paper choices are great and the cuttlebugged scallop is beautiful! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft colors! Your card is very pretty!
    Thanks for joining the PK challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete