Followers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I got a blog award !!!! Thanks Monique


There are some rules for this award and i'm most happy to fulfill them:


1) Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award


2) Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered that you love
3) Share 7 things about yourself.


I am a nurse whom recently had surgury that removed two tumors from my head.
I have a new lease on life because everything was benign, I just have to have repeated MRI's for the rest of my life...
I have 3 great children and 4 wonderful grandchildren!
I live at in Ontario with my youngest daughter and our great dog Dezi!
I love to scrapbook and stamp- lots of cards and layouts.
I love to read- anything I can get my hands on.
I love hot weather-my children often say I should live in Arizona but I would like to be a beach bum in Cosumel.
I can hardly wait for spring!


I am still unsure how to post a link so here is the address of Monique's blog-take time to enjoy the simple things in life-
http://simplethingsmakemehappy.blogspot.com
I will be posting my list of blogs later day or tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry about your medical issues. Glad you're on the mend.

    Hey, we're both Canucks!! I found your blog by accident and became a follower lickety-split!

    Take care!

    Linda
    http://ladybuglair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete